Monday, February 7, 2011

Did You Cheating Effects Your Surrounding

Did you know cheating on your partner may affect you but it also affects your partners friends and there surroundings. People made songs about cheating and how they felt when there friend was getting cheated on. I mean I once had a friend that was cheated on and his or her name shall remain nameless. It was one night when I was just watching t.v. You know just minding my own business and all of a sudden I got a phone call from this person and they told me what there partner had done and how bad they had hurt them. Hearing how hurt my friend was, that didn't make me feel good at all either. The reason because is when you are that close with a person where you call them your family and you only want to see them happy it also hurts you too and makes you feel a little of what they are feeling. Also there is a little something called a transfer of energy and transferring one mood to another persons. When I hear that one of my friends have been cheated on the first thing i do with my friend is talk and address the situation. By doing that i mean i ask him/her what she thnks about the sistuation and if she is willing o tlk to him to try and fix it. Being cheated on once before myself I defintely know how it feels and all I could do for that person is try to be there for them just how somebody was there for me".It hurts me your man's leaving you all alone." Said Chante Moore in her Chante has a Man song. You know it suprises me sometimes how coldhearted these people in this world are. But in some ways it doesn't shock me. Thats all some people know and what they do to survive.




http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=friends+hugging&view=detail&id=C4E0EABF8C394DCBF152D345CB6BDABCB535EA27&first=91&FORM=IDFRIR&adlt=strict

No comments:

Post a Comment