Sunday, February 13, 2011

Celebrities cheat too !

So I know everyone has heard about the professional Golfer Tiger Woods cheating on his wife, and if you haven't than first off where have you been? Since i have a little time ill give you an update on it. Now on April. 30,2010 Mr. Woods confessed to his wife that he had cheated with 120 women. Talk about a dog. Like how do you have time for all those woman anyways? Don't you know the trouble it is with one of us. With all are emotions and needs and hormones...Well I guess I'm gonna stop it there. Although Tiger Woods is a good prime example of a cheater he's definitely not the only one. It was indeed said from my sources that Eva Longoria's husband Tony Parke was caught cheating. Now that really makes me sad, but to me he wasn't all that cute anyways. Someone who is called one of the prettiest girls on the earth,[Not said by me] could do a lot better, and i do mean a lot. Statistics say that men have 83% or 3 of every 4 of cheating. And almost the same for married women.<--- But I doubt it about the woman. Now I'm not saying that woman are just these saints but come on were the ones trying to find out ways to make it work after finding out we've been cheated on. Woman go through a lot with these so called men. Some that my mom use to tell me "only wanting one thing from ya." I think what we go through makes us strong and powerful, but thats only the ones that don't allow those to do things to keep us down. The strong ones are the ones who have the courage to get back up.























http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Tiger-Woods-Cheats-Rehab-Its-a-Publicity-Stunt-1560214.html

2 comments:

  1. I like, what your blog is about because, not just people cheat. celebrites cheat when they have all the fame and the best fanmilies. I agree on everything,about your cheating issues..but i realize that they percentages are a highly and it is not good!!* i like your perspective on cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already knew about this everyone cheats no one in this world is faithful to me and it doesn't matter if your famous or not your all a bunch of CHEATERSSSSSS !

    ReplyDelete